Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Stupid Arguments - Mac Style!

So you are a mac "enthusiast", eh? You know what? I don't give 2 shits about it. "It just works" they say. Please see previous "2 shits" statement. My asshole "just works" too, but I don't sing it's praises wherever I go. Look, I have nothing against the Macintosh line or Apple computers in general. I grew up using the Apple II in school. I have many fond memories about traveling along the Oregon Trail. Numbers were calculated and words were formed in new and fun ways. HOWEVER, people of the Mac faith seem to be under some impression that there new G5 is God and their Powerbook is Jesus. Give it a rest. Seriously. Wrap it up, B!

There is space in this world for both PC's and Macs. I like that Macs are very reliable. I don't like the fact that they don't run all the software applications that I need on a day to day basis. I also don't like the fact they very are very expensive. A computer is a tool I use, and if it doesn't do what I need it to do, to hell with it. Macintosh is a format that is incompatible with what I need it for. If all I did was play in Photoshop all day, hey, Macintosh yay! But I don't so, PC all the way, mmmkay?

So next time you feel like being an elitist asshole about having a Mac, go ahead and save me the trouble and shoot yourself in the face. I'm really happy that you like your computer. But the moment you try and force your opinion on me, that's when I bring the hate my friend. Keep telling yourself "it's just a computer..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home