Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas & Japan

We'll I should be wrapping presents right now, but to hell with that! I'm going to post this on the internet instead. Joy to the world! Went to a Christmas party tonight and heard the obligatory "religion sucks" speil from some of the people there. I can't say that I didn't agree with a lot of what people say now about religion and that it is slowly losing its foothold in today's society. But you know what, I'm not going to get into that topic tonight. Why? Because it is late and I need to do things. I will say however that I miss being in Japan. More specifically, I can appreciate the way they handle religion over there. How is it different? Well, stay tuned and I'll tell you in my next post ;) Until then, have a great Christmas or Qwanza (however you spell it)! And remeber kiddies, try not to be stupid. No one likes stupid people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home