Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lure of the Rising Sun

I have been thinking more and more over the last couple of days about trying out teaching english in Japan. Now would be a good time for it too. I'm single (again), I've completed college (computer science), and I'm ready to change jobs. Why not take a year and learn Japanese? It is an interesting prospect that exites me as much as it scares me. You only live once, they say! They also said it would rain today and you know what? They were right!

About the Japanese group that I was going to run (see previous post NOW), I found a group that meets every week and seems to be structured well. The first meeting is on Saturday, so we'll see how that goes. We'll also see if Saturday follows Friday this week. I'm pretty sure it will, but you never know. We all know how shifty Friday can be. Don't be a bastard Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home