Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yay!
















The picture for today is brought to you by an imaginative customer(s) of the local Target store. I guess they were out of "K's". Too bad for you!

I skipped all of June and most of July. Magical! Good news about this blog though is that blogspot(tm) now lets you upload your own photos. Yay, no more hotlinking my pictures! I mean, god forbid I ever have to pay real money to post a photo on the web. I take pleasure in writing and it really does help to pass the time here at work. We've been very busy here, which explains the absence of posts, and I've been trying to find a replacement "fun-lady" (or girlfriend for the lay folk). I got 3 chicks in the queue at the moment, netflix style. Add to that the fact that I moved again, and there you go! Almost a 2 month hiatus. Way to be committed, me. Well I'm back and better before. BITCH ARE YOU FOR RE-YALL? Heh, the madness begins anew.

By the way, I'm going to combine the Celebrity Dreams blog into this one since the dreams are coming infrequently as of late. Figures that when you start writing about something, your source material dries up. I could always lie and make up stories, but that's no fun! It's the reality of the dream (does that even make sense?) that makes the stories so compelling. That will be all for today. THE MASTER HAS SPOKEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home